So again I am slacking off in the whole blog world. Not much is new though. Boyd's cousin Josh came home on the 21st. We went to his homecoming. It was good. Went on a triple date with him and his other return missionary friend this last weekend. We went to TGI Fridays....I use to hate this place because when I was little we went there for my birthday and they tied balloons in my hair and I hate getting sung to in public period but the balloons really made me mad....So needless to say I haven't been back since then. But I was missing out because the food was actually pretty good! The dessert was my favorite though.:) yum. They have a sweet deal going on too... appetizer, entree, and dessert all for just 12.99. I think it's an amazing deal. Well other than that my amazing husband has pretty much finished my salon in our house!!! I love it! It's perfect! And he bought me a little bamboo plant that is so cute and matches my theme of course! So I am excited to finish up the little but hard paint job I'm planning on doing for an accent color! Can't wait! Now I just need to find time ;) Well thats all I can think of to tell you about right now. Hopefully I will have more interesting stories soon!
post pictures of your salon!!! oh wait.. you live like 5 minutes away from me, maybe i will just come over :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I was going to ask you to post pics too. But I probably should just make an appt with you because I usually wait way too long! Excited to see it though!
ReplyDelete